2006 UK Tour
23 May – 4 June
* Norwich, Friday 26 May, The Assembly Rooms, 7.30pm. Concert hosted by the Cawston Band. Email Ian Clarke
* Cambridge, Sunday 28 May, The Corn Exchange, from 10am. 2006 All England Masters International Brass Band Championship. Email contest organiser Philip Biggs
* Plymouth, Wednesday 31 May, Congress Hall, Salvation Army, 7.30pm. Concert hosted by the Plymouth Congress Hall Band. Tickets £8 Balcony (reserved seating)/£5 Ground Floor (unreserved). Phone Marion Harvey (01752) 248402 or Email Paul Rockey
* Bristol, Thursday 1 June, Clifton Cathedral, Clifton Park, 7.30pm. Concert hosted by Circuit 16 Youth and Junior Choirs with Gareth Chilcott as compere. Donation ticket £5, children free. Email Ray Ayres or phone Cara Clark (0117) 9600214
* Manchester, Friday 2 June, Studio 7, BBC Recording Studios. Recording session for “Listen to the Band”, BBC Radio 2.
* Manchester, Saturday 3 June, Manchester Cathedral, 7.30pm. “Brass at the Cathedral ” – joint concert hosted by Mareika and Russell Gray in association with 2005 British National Champions, Leyland Band, and the Manchester Choral Society. Tickets £10, Phone (01925) 838776, or email Mareika Gray